Our cleaning process restores a dirty surface to a like new condition at a small fraction of the cost of painting or replacement. All can be accomplished in a one step cleaning process with odorless, biodegradable, USDA approved, non-toxic, and environmentally safe product and procedures. There are no fumes or odors from the cleaning process itself. With maintenance, the ceilings will remain like new and because replacement of tile is not occurring, landfill waste is not increasing.
- Since the 1960s, billions of square feet of ceilings have bee installed in nearly every building.
- Millions of square feet is replaced every year because the ceilings are dirty.
- Painting ruins the acoustical value by damaging the acoustic value and lowering the fire rating. It is also expensive.
- Replacing acoustical ceiling is very expensive, disruptive to normal business operations and does not solve the problems of dirty grids, vents, and lighting fixtures.
What are the Benefits vs. Painting or Replacement?
- Our Odorless Acoustical Dry Cleaning System is 75% less expensive than replacement. It is 50% less expensive than painting.
- Cleaning results in less waste than discarding used tiles.
- Retention of fire retardant and acoustic properties.
- Tiles are cleaned, and tile odors are removed.
- Crews work at night or during non businesses hours so disruption occurs for the customer.
What Types of Businesses Have Acoustical Ceilings?
- Retail Establishments
- Office Buildings
- Universities, Adult Care Facilities, Hospitals and More!